Skip navigation (access key S)

Access Keys:

Hide my visit

Need to speak to somebody now?

  • Get free, confidential legal advice

    Call 08001 225 6653
  • Mon - Fri  9am - 8:00pm
  • Sat  9am - 12:30pm
  • Calls from 4p/min - or get us to call you back
  • CHRISTMAS 2010: We are closed on the 25th, 27th and 28th December and the 1st and 3rd January. On 24th and 31st December we will close at 6:30pm rather than the usual 8pm.

Find a legal adviser in your area


If you have a complaint about the service received from one of the organisations in our directory you should:

  • firstly complain to the organisation concerned
  • if you remain dissatisfied, please contact your Gurkha Free Legal Advice Regional Office (this opens in a new window) who will look into your complaint and see what further action can be taken.

The organisations below may also be able to help (the links open in new windows):

Consumer Complaints Service

Health Service Ombudsman

Legal Services Ombudsman

The Office of the Legal Services Complaints Commissioner

Local Government Ombudsman for England

Local Government Ombudsman for Wales

Independent Police Complaints Commission

Other ways to contact us

Write to:

Gurkha Free Legal Advice
Gurkha Free Legal Advice
Exchange Tower
2 Harbour Exchange Square
E14 9GE

back to top